Friday 5 June 2009

tuesday's post

on tuesday I probably got up at about 9.00AM



Dinner 6.40PM

  • thats little chinese pancake wraps, these are the square ones but they can be a bit stiff and prone to break so I usually like the round ones better (these ones were perfect for some reason though)
  • mine were created like this mostly:
  • pancake
  • two strips of the chicken
  • one or two or the strips of the bacon
  • one little bit of cucumber
  • 50% of the time, about 4 bits of white onion
  • vast majority of them, some lettuce
  • one or two, a bit of tomato
  • I then put some smoked garlic mayonnaise on top of all that and spread it around a good bit
  • and some sweet chili sauce on top of that, I over-do it on the last couple of wraps
  • I then used my little baguette to sort out the escaped chili sauce

4 comments:

Me said...

Wonderful homely presentation.

dj said...

You can't beat a meal that requires assembly at the table: fajitas etc.

2SHIN said...

You on a diet or something blud?

Eat some man food.

Meat with a side of meat in gravy.

i want one so badly said...

thanks boiz, love meccano you know

and 2shin, you don't know what you're going on about - hows I meant to get the ladies if i'm on a man's man diet?? i'm all for a bit of gravy, meat and meat but meat isn't all I want to meet.