Wednesday 20 May 2009

saturday's post, my birthday dinner

on saturday I got up at about 10.00AM

Dinner 6.50PM
  • this was a lovely meal, thats ribeye steak with red peppers and onions on top of it and I thin it really was the best steak i've ever had, very red but not too bloody tasting and kind of sweet and tangy without being sharp (you can tell i'm not a steak expert)
  • theres some onion rings too
  • some chips
  • some bread from the deli (which went nice with the coleslaw)
  • co-op coleslaw
  • some salad that was tomato, red onion and cucumber in a sweet oily dressing
  • some lettuce
  • theres some pate and brown toast there for my mum but she didn't really like it and i've never liked it my self

5 comments:

Me said...

Oh, yes please! Just all of it.

Me said...

PS. Happy ( belated ) Birthday!

i want one so badly said...

I know this is your kind of meal, it is mine too

if i'm honest, I don't know if its the content of the meal which I love so much, I just like being able to reach over and pick at things whenever I want - I can spend ages eating the meal and end up having a giant meal without feeling too full at all (I really love that feeling)

thanks by the way, I feel like a real man you know, I didn't wake up with a beard which was a shame but i've been served in three pubs and an asian supermarket and i've been turned down to entering 2 pubs which makes me feel like a big boy

Me said...

It is indeed an awesome feeling! No doubt.

And it is so nice to hear you say how much like a man you feel, minus the big ass dirty beard I know you want so much ;)

i want one so badly said...

hahah i'm still working on the beard, left it for 3 weeks now and only one person noticed

i'm thinking come age 30 and I might be able to grow sideburns