Saturday 1 August 2009

monday's post

really not sure when I got up, I think it'd be somewhere around 10.40AM though




Dinner 7.20PM

  • thats some lovely big sausages
  • some heinz baked beans, always have heinz at home but I had some different ones at a cafe recently and I can't say I could notice a great amount of difference, they might have been a bit duller and not sugary enough compared to heinz
  • also got bubble and squeak there which I always like having and eating slowly
  • this kind of meal is one of the few meals that I miss putting salt on

4 comments:

Me said...

Add some fried tomatoes to that dish and you have one of the best meals you could EVER have!

i want one so badly said...

you like all that fired tomato stuff? naaahh

i've never got that, maybe half a tomato done on the grill or whatever is kind of nice, but tomatoes with any kind of fry up meal throw me off

Went to a cafe with a friend last week or something - ordered two breakfasts, the tomatoes were just those loose cooked tomatoes you got

so we both had everything on our plates, even the baked beans and sausages drowning in incredibly hot tomato, not even sure where this comment is going

thanks for keeping on checking back by the way, re-doing my computer these few days so I should be posting either tomorrow night or the day after

Me said...

... meanwhile, one week later.

i want one so badly said...

australia must have tiny weeks den

nah nah nah



i'll stay up all night posting to prove a point tonight if I have to (I do)