Sunday 9 August 2009

thursday's post

I think I got up at about 10.55AM



Dinner 7.20PM
  • this was a brilliant meal, first thats the standard pataks chicken curry jazzed up with some other spices, got some mango chutney that went on top of it too
  • garlic naan bread
  • bits of chicken
  • with big potato wedge/chip things
  • and red peppers
  • with a salad that was some nice tomatoes and cucumber
  • if you're wondering what that mess in the top left is, its my attempt at making brownies but not having the right chocolate, instead of dark chocolate and dark brown sugar, I had light brown sugar and milk chocolate, it all stuck and didn't cook properly it was lovely in its own way - like a gooey milk chocolately then sometimes crispy chocolate soil

2 comments:

Terra Shield said...

All these pictures of food is making me hungry... Do you make the garlic naan yourself at home?

i want one so badly said...

nah, thats from tescos

apparently my mum can make her own, but i've never seen it before (just trying to impress a man)

I would try making it my self but i'm still trying to master brownies