Sunday 30 August 2009

thursday's post


Dinner 6.40PM
  • this was a very nice dinner, for my a-level results day (too tired to go out in the evening, badman nuh sleep before) we ended up having the proper celebratory meal on saturday
  • thats a nice big pork chop with green peppers and some very sweet lovely onions on top of it
  • some green beans
  • just a little bit of broccoli
  • and some of that saffron rice with some spring onion, i took way too long eating my chop though so the rice was just a little bit colder than I would like by the time I got to it

2 comments:

Terra Shield said...

Seeing you food reminds me of he English Breakfast i was supposed to have with a friend, but couldn't because the place was closed... I need to try to find a place that serves good pork chops, though...

i want one so badly said...

see, this is so odd for me to read - its kind of like when you linked me to that pandan based chicken recipie and it seemed inaccessible in a way, I suppose because i'd never had it served to me as a young child before (or maybee cus its cooked in a leaf, dats madd)

an english breakfast is a terrible mess all made in one pan, its hard to think one place would be closed for that - I can travel for about 15 minutes and have around about 15 all day breakfasts on offer for less than £5, it just seems like a daily part of walking down the highstreet

I don't know where you'd go even in the UK to get a good pork chop though, I don't think i've eaten out enough to have really nicely cooked pork. There was a cookery/travel show that went around malay and all that and he ate out at loads of cheap places and street markets - by the looks of all of them, you couldn't sit down and just have a pork chop based meal but I really don't know