Sunday 1 November 2009

saturday's post


Dinner 6.20PM

  • got two burgers made out of two pieces of bread there
  • the burgers themselves were a mix of pork and beef mince
  • with a bit of bacon in there with them
  • and for sauces there was tartar sauce (always love this) and bics burger relish
  • also got some onion rings
  • and red onion there
  • some pork pie which I never had
  • some potato salad that I had a bit of at the end of the meal
  • some lettuce from the garden
  • some radishes from the garden
  • some cucumber
  • a mix of tomatoes there too
  • and some chips

4 comments:

Me said...

Not just some chips! Not jusy ANY old chips. Goddamn. The most sexiest chips your mouth has ever seen! (That made alot more sense in my head)

i want one so badly said...

ohhh don't worry I get you

looking back on the pictures recently, been having chips a fair bit and to be honest, sexy or not, I don't think its a bad thing

been thinking a lot about stuff like that, like how bad would it really be if you had chips everyday? I can't see it being too bad at all if you had other stuff with it

Me said...

Depends on the time of the day you eat it, the amount you eat, the oil it is cooked in and so on. Baked chips before 7PM is just fine, me thinks.

i want one so badly said...

nah, as much as I love oven chips, keeping it strictly fried down west midlands

I think we're on sunflower oil at the moment