Wednesday 4 November 2009

thursday's post


Dinner 6.50PM

  • chinese pancake wraps there - always love these because of all the
  • sweet chili sauce
  • and smoked garlic mayonnaise because I always overdo it with both
  • theres also some little baguettes there which I saved mostly for last to have with lots of sweet chili sauce
  • some sweet glazed chicken
  • and bacon
  • for vegetables there red onion
  • tomato slices
  • thinly sliced cucumber
  • and green peppers
  • most my wraps had a lot of onion and peppers in them
  • then when i'd used up those, I moved to the tomatoes and some cucumber

2 comments:

Me said...

This is by far my favourite meal you've shown in a very long time! It is just so me. Sort of. Add another three or four servings and you got what is known around here as an "Ormo Size Serving".

i want one so badly said...

hahah nice nice

this is the kind of meal I think suits a larger portion, because you can spend the whole night eating which one day i'd love to do

especially if you don't have any sauces, but i'm a saucy kinda guy