Friday 6 November 2009

sunday's post



Dinner 7.05PM

  • roast chicken there
  • with some skin
  • roast potatoes
  • cabbage, not sure but it may have been from the garden
  • some green beans maybe from the garden
  • and some swede and carrot mash, the swede was from the garden and I think its really growing on me
  • got before and after with the gravy there
  • and the bread sauce is in the picture too - I really love bread sauce at the moment, I put loads all over the meal with the focus being on the chicken, potatoes and swede - I just love the whole taste and texture

5 comments:

Me said...

Where have you been, negro?! There aint been an update in a month!

i want one so badly said...

trust man trust, big boy college business - i'm on my last week though so hold tight for the biggest update ever

going to hit you with a bit of that christmas dinner action too

Me said...

This excites me!

Me said...

2 MONTHS?!

THIS. IS. MAAADNESS!

i want one so badly said...

you know what, a good joke would be this is sparta!! but i can't even remember how the film goes

trust me though famalam, i'm never going to stop taking the pictures - I just need to pull my finger out and get this updated. I've got to go college now but when i'm home, i'm sitting down and i'n working on this.