Sunday 26 October 2008

i'm about to do sunday's post, but this is saturday's post

I got up about 10AM because I wanted to go charity shopping (didn't get anything)We had a Waitrose £10 voucher, I've only ever had bread from there, and it wasn't very nice. I was shocked how little £10 would get you there. None of it was very good, and probably about 100% more expensive than buying from somewhere like Tescos.

Breakfast

  • I don't tend to have breakfast on Saturdays

Lunch 2.00-3.30PM

  • 2 of these very small salami thin salami slices from Waitrose, they were over seasoned and not cheap enough tasting
  • a jam donut and a Fentiman's Victorian lemonade (I usually have a treat for lunch on a Saturday)
  • had a 1/4 sized sandwich with one of those salami slices (it felt too busy so I put mint sauce all over it)

Dinner 6.40PM

  • Thai green chili curry with rice and chicken (been wanting to try this for months, its very nice)
  • bread (Waitrose again, not very nice)
  • crisps (Waitrose, ok I suppose)
  • a tomatoey sauce that my mum didn't want
  • banana

Snacks 9.00PM+

  • a bottle of wychwood circle master (recommend this one)
  • about 6 cadbury's dairy milk squares

No comments: