Thursday 30 October 2008

its just gone friday but heres wednesday's post

so I got up about 10.40AM

Breakfast

  • Its still the holidays

Lunch 1.50PM

  • I had a long feeling humus wrap from eat, it was very nice, but I feel like I'm waiting for the meal when I start eating one because the humus never seems to be in the right place anymore.

Dinner 6.35PM

  • a piece of roast chicken
  • half a baked potato
  • runner beans with butter and some other stuff on them, I'm not exactly sure what else because my mum didn't want her gravy, so I had about double my usual amount. I love doing that, but I suppose I love ruining flavours.
  • a banana

Snacks 8.40PM+

  • finished about 8 white mice that had that funny face mask taste, this was horrible because it was ruining my favourite. I had to eat them really quickly like I had a cold because letting them melt tasted of jasmine
  • had a £1 sweet wrap from the sweet shop, nicer than a £3 one
  • my mum then offered to make everyone toast, I had smoked garlic mayonnaise and chili flakes on mine and she makes it a lot better than I can

No comments: