Monday 27 October 2008

monday's post

I got up about 9.20AM, I'm going to start taking photos of dinner probably for the next post

Breakfast

  • I tend not to eat breakfast on holidays

Lunch 12AM

  • i tried macdonalds for the first time in a good few years. I had a chicken burger, with salsa and lettuce in it, with some chips and a coke. All of it cost about £4.50 and took a very long time to eat. I know its not good value, but there was so much there and it all tasted ok too but i always add a lot of salt at fast food places anyway
  • after that we went to the sweet shop, i had £1 worth of white mice, and tried 3 fudge cubes in white chocolate

Dinner 6.40PM

  • spare ribs, on nearly all of mine i put sweet garlic mayonnaise, then on the last one a mix of stuff
  • lettuce
  • some tomato slices
  • cucumber slices
  • about a 1/4 of an end piece of Saturday's bread
  • a banana

Snacks 8.30PM

  • the last two of the donuts i made (i left one for my mum though)

No comments: