Saturday 18 July 2009

monday's post

still not 100% when I was getting up because it was quite a while ago now, but it was probably about 9-10.30AM

Dinner 6.40PM
  • had chinese pancake wraps here which are a real treat, we don't often have them because my mum doesn't like them so we have to wait for a night when she won't be eating with us
  • got my father's hand in there, ignore that bit
  • theres sweet chicken
  • bacon that wasn't too crisp (I don't like it too crispy and crumbly)
  • some onion
  • lettuce
  • and tomato
  • theres also sweet chili sauce
  • and smoked garlic mayonnaise
  • most of mine started with some of the mayonnaise, then about two strips of chicken, two strips of bacon, some lettuce and onion and tomato on ever other one - then a lot of chili sauce
  • on the last two I had more bacon, a little lettuce, a fair bit of tomato and about 3 times as much chili sauce as I should have had (no regrets)

2 comments:

Me said...

I see a hand with a ring on the pinky finger... whose the boss man? The mobster? The capo?

PS. That meal looks so Goddamn appealing I feel like my stomach acids are eating their way through my spine cord.

i want one so badly said...

hahaha thats my dad's signet ring - every man on my dad's side sports one from the age of 18 or something but I have to wait for someone to die to get mine

I don't even know if its someone in my family that has to die, so I could just go and shank up the post man

I showed him your comment and if his face was capable of blushing, it would have done