Sunday 12 July 2009

sunday's post

not really too sure when I got up sorry




Dinner 8.10PM
  • thats roast beef which was very nice
  • with roast potatoes that always seem to be a bit darker with roast beef
  • and yorkshire puddings
  • with carrots
  • beans
  • and cabbage/spring greens
  • you've got gravy before and after there too
  • theres mint sauce, it wasn't the usual mint sauce, it was half my mum's own mint sauce as well as the usual bottle stuff - it was more bitter which I think worked a lot better with the whole meal

4 comments:

Me said...

That is my kind of winter dinner! And that mint sauce... yum, yum!

i want one so badly said...

thanks boss

know I shouldn't but I find myself cleaning out the mint sauce boat after the meal with a spoon

just dirty like dat

Me said...

You and I share a common bond with our sauces.

i want one so badly said...

need to, I used to have everything dry but now i've learnt my lesson (don't care how that sounds)

I seem to remember one of your cooking sessions with fish strips and coleslaw in a bottle?

australias on some mad ting