Sunday 12 July 2009

tuesday's post, my leavers ball

I got up at about 9.45AM I think

it was my leavers ball so it was mass catering and I didn't have a camera with me sadly but i'll do a write up like I used to do before this was a picture blog

Dinner 8.20PM or so

  • we got stuck in traffic and missed the starter which was bread and melon
  • it was a lot like a fancy school dinner, a very big fatty piece of chicken which I wasn't really into
  • a bit of gravy that was too thin and oily for my liking
  • overcooked vegetables which were a couple of sticks of carrot and I think asparagus which were tough and tied together with a really overdone bit of sage or something
  • and some mash that was kind of salty and very thick - there was too much food really
  • but the pudding was amazing, a lovely lovely lovely chocolate brownie which was still warm when it arrived
  • with some kind of fudge coffee ice-cream on top of it which was lovely too
  • really the main course didn't matter because the pudding was just so nice

No comments: