Saturday 4 July 2009

thursday's post, my last exam

I think I probably got up at about 8.40AM

Dinner 6.45PM
  • asked for this especially for my last exam meal, its a lovely big pork chop with some of the crackling still on it with green peppers and onions on top
  • and theres some crab apple jelly there which I ended up having a lot on, mostly on the meat but partly mixed into the mash as well
  • thats mash with tarragon in it (I think its tarragon, it goes in nearly all the mash my dad makes) and some of the juices from the chop
  • also got some cabbage there too which had a little of the chop juice as well

2 comments:

Me said...

I would smash my face into that with my mouth open WIDE!

i want one so badly said...

I know bro I know

when I started getting into food more, there was something amazing about these big chops, always a special thing for me to have one

like with a lot of food, its an attachment thing, the memories that go with it