Sunday 12 July 2009

thursday's post

i'm not sure when I got up, probably around 10.00AM

Dinner 6.50PM
  • this really was a wonderful meal, its one of the few meals where I put all the elements of the meal onto my plate because they worked together so well (apart from the top left salad bowl, that never ever touches my main plate)
  • got two vegetable samosas there
  • and some of the kind of tomatoey carrotty sauce
  • and the two best dishes in a long time, some kind of raita with what I just guessed was paprika on top of it because it had an amazing colour and worked so well with the sauce and the samosas
  • combined with that rice which was cold, and had tomatoes and cucumber on it, there was almost a crunch to the rice which was amazing
  • also got a salad which was
  • cucumber
  • lettuce
  • and those nice cherry tomatoes

No comments: