Tuesday 14 April 2009

monday's post

on monday I got up at about 10.50AM




Dinner 7.00PM

  • dinner is birdseye cod fish fingers (a real treat) I had these with just a little pepper and a lot of tomato sauce and sweet chili sauce
  • some very nice chips
  • some little bits of deep fried chicken, it didn't turn out very crispy at all as you can see but I think I like it better like this because it is a lot softer
  • under that theres some lettuce
  • and with it some tomato slices
  • theres some bread there for bread and butter but I don't tend to like bread and butter so I just had the bread to clean up the chili and tomato sauce

2 comments:

Me said...

Are those chips fresh? They look freshly cut and fried, or are they baked?

i want one so badly said...

yeah bro, those are freshly cut and fried - our frier has been giving them that strange brownish colour recently for some reason

looking forward to fully reading your food post tomorrow