Sunday 5 April 2009

saturday's post

on saturday I got up at about 8.30AM




Dinner 7.10PM

  • thats pork schnitzel which was lovely
  • red cabbage which I think i'm warming to, its got lots of things in it, what I can remember is sugar, salt, cinnamon but thats not just it
  • theres some fried potatoes with little bits of bacon and onion on them - these were very nice and I ended up having my mum's portion of these as well but then I gave most of them to my dad anyway
  • also a piece of bread from the deli there too

3 comments:

Me said...

Never has red cabbage before. That actually looks good. Wonder what it tastes like. Hm.

dj said...

That is the best looking meal you've had yet. DAMN.

Red cabbage is great, it kinda carries sweet flavours really well.

i want one so badly said...

i'll send on my compliments thanks dj

Red cabbage is really strange, it does carry sweet flavours well but its a kind of fruity and incredibly tangy sweetness like an incredibly confident apple

hold told red cabbage crew its going places u noe