Tuesday 14 April 2009

tuesday's post

today I got up at about 9.50AM

Dinner 6.50PM
  • thats some lovely pork souvlaki with some spring onion on top of it
  • with some crunchy bread made from a small baguette loaf, I suppose they were like big croutons
  • theres also some mint raita there, this went mostly on the pork, a bit on the bread, and a little on that bowl of salad
  • in that bowl theres some tomato, white onion and other green stuff with a light oily dressing
  • and some lettuce

7 comments:

Me said...

What is the spare plate for?

i want one so badly said...

thats my main meal plate, the stuff on the plate to the right is to share between me and my dad

despite eating with us, my mum usually eats something different - I think she had baked potato with coleslaw for this meal

Terra Shield said...

Sounds delish!

dj said...

This looks good.

The photos idea has worked really well. I realised that I've been following what you eat for about six months now; this is really an excellent blog.

i want one so badly said...

thanks very much you two

dj - that really means a lot to me you know, didn't know it'd been 6 months already thanks again - i'm really glad i've kept you as a regular with the pictures but i've been able to get other people too

I don't know what else to say to be honest, just really enjoying blogging at the moment

dj said...

You've trebled your following with the move to photos. Orhan's blog is great too.

There's a really good feeling at the moment, like something in the air.

i want one so badly said...

I know what you mean, I think theres a certain energy and passion about food I couldn't get through with writing but I think pictures really excite anybody who looks because all they need to do is glance instead of read an essay