Sunday 12 April 2009

saturday's post

on saturday I got up at about 10.20AM





Dinner 6.50PM


  • this was something special for the easter weekend, i'm 99% sure its fillet of pork (I feel stupid for forgetting, i'll check and update) its there with mushrooms, onions and little bits of bacon and chives in a cider sauce and it was wonderful and I definitely want to have it again- it has a weird flavour for pork, it doesn't linger in your mouth after its gone and its kind of delicate and lovely
  • with that theres some sugar snap peas
  • onion rings
  • chips
  • some coleslaw (lots of my chips ended up getting involved with this coleslaw)
  • and a piece of bread from the deli that ended up being used to have a lot of coleslaw
  • I ended up having about 1/3 of my mum's main part of her meal, some chicken with pesto in the middle with some meaty mushrooms with it, it was absolutely lovely too but I haven't got a picture


2 comments:

Me said...

How did I manage to miss this!? That is a very bizarre (and tasty looking) synergy of foods!

i want one so badly said...

thanks bro - I think thats the nature of my dad's cooking, he mixes things he really likes into one meal