Saturday 22 November 2008

friday's post

on Friday I got up about 2PM

Breakfast

  • nah, not this late

Lunch

  • I wasn't going to have anything because I wanted a bath, but getting out of the bath I nearly fainted so I went and had that mini roll that I was saving

Dinner 6.50PM

  • for dinner, my mum brought home some of her friend's samosas with a lot of that carrotty sauce, it was really nice but as per usual I put a lot more on than I should have done
  • my mum also made pakora out of some different vegetables, I didn't really like this at all on stuff like broccoli or cucumber but you can't win them all
  • there was also some salad with lettuce, cucumber, onion and tomato but it didn't have anything on it and there was really quite a bit of it so I couldn't finish it
  • I also had a bit of a small baguette from the co-op which was nice
  • then I had a banana

Snacks 9.40PM

  • I decided to go back to snacks, thankfully my mum had bought some malteesers, they were wonderful, my taste is nearly completely back
  • after this I went to get some biscuits that my mum had brought back from work, they were dry but still amazing and I must have eaten about 4 biscuits in 5 minutes

No comments: