Friday 7 November 2008

its friday, and I really enjoyed dinner

I got up about 6.55AM again and I can't wait to go to bed for a good sleep after this

Breakfast 7.00AM

  • I had a full bowl of a nice new cereal today, special K red berries and some milk which works really well with this cereal

Lunch 1.45PM

  • I ate lunch when I was reading about Indian tribes (really interested in the Andamanese at the moment) so it was all a bit rushed so I started with my carrot sticks
  • after that I had some orange juice
  • then I had my bun with some of that waitrose salami in it (i'm really warming to this stuff)
  • I then had a scone but I ate it too quickly

Dinner 6.30PM

  • my mum tried changing a Gordon Ramsay recipe today so we had quite a hot, wonderful curry
  • it had a lot of things in it, some peppercorns, bay leaves, cinnamon and chicken with some other stuff
  • some rice with a kind of rich, sweet spicy flavour
  • naan bread
  • poppadoms
  • a banana

Snacks

  • nope, didn't have anything in today - I might get something tomorrow though

No comments: