Sunday 16 November 2008

sunday's post

I got up about 9.45AM today, we had my grandparents over

Breakfast

  • nah, I was too busy trying to have a quick shower (still lasted too long)

Lunch 12.50PM

  • lunch was special in the dining room, we only use it on special occasions, we had roast lamb
  • with roast potatoes
  • yorkshire puddings
  • broccoli
  • peas and carrots
  • and there was gravy and mint sauce (I limited my gravy intake today, i've decided I didn't put enough on)
  • there was a summer fruit crumble with custard afterwards but I didn't have any, I don't really like crumble much anymore

Dinner 7.00PM

  • dinner was only something small because of how big lunch was. I had beans on toast, the bread was from our local deli, I like it, but having it for beans on toast was really lovely. it really was one of the nicest things i've eaten in ages, I didn't even add any salt

Snacks

  • I had a supermarket own brand mini roll, but my throat really really hurts so i'm not even going to count that

No comments: