Tuesday 11 November 2008

monday's post

on monday I got up about 5.50AM to try and get to school on time. I wasn't (i'm still not) feeling very well, so I got there about half 12

Breakfast 6.00AM

  • I had bowl of that special K red berries with some milk, I can really recommend this compared to the mini shredded wheat

Lunch 1.50PM

  • I had carrot sticks
  • some different waitrose salami, I don't know what to think of it because I was getting quite used to the other waitrose salami, in a bun
  • some orange juice
  • and a scone with some clover on it

Dinner 6.40PM

  • spaghetti bolognese, I put quite a bit of pesto on mine, and tried to limit the amount of salt and pepper I put on
  • I didn't have a banana because I just wasn't feeling very well

Snacks

  • nah, I didn't have anything today, really wasn't feeling too hot

No comments: