Sunday 9 November 2008

saturday's post

I got up at about 12.45 today because I needed to talk to a bro on msn at 1

Breakfast

  • nah, it was way too late

Lunch

  • I wanted to have a long shower instead

Dinner 5.40PM

  • Dinner was so much earlier today because I was meeting two friends to see Sapheen play live, for dinner I had some crispy but sweet belly pork with beetroot to make it red
  • a half slice of bread
  • some lettuce leaves
  • some cucumber
  • some tomato slices
  • no banana today, I was in a rush to get to Sapheen's thing

Snacks/food when out 9.50PM+

  • Sapheen was at about 8oclock or whatever, it was a really funny night but it rained but that was ok though, at about 9.50PM we went to a chippy half way to my house, I had a tray of chips, they were nice until one of them got pushed onto my thumb nail
  • I had some pink hubbabubba bubble gum (thanks bro) but it didn't taste like what I remembered from my youth, still nicer than any mint chewing gum
  • when I got home I had about 8 squares of dark chocolate

No comments: