Saturday 15 November 2008

so its about 3AM and it was saturday

I had a really nice day today, but I don't get to see Jeffrey Lewis, I don't even know how this makes me feel anymore. I got up about 10.50AM after a bad sleep again

Breakfast

  • nah nothing, I was rushing around so much that I only realised by the time I got on the train that I had a terrible stomach ache

Lunch 1.30PM

  • I had a flaffel wrap from eat, it was nice but it didn't taste exactly right
  • a while after that I had some sarsaparilla, I love this, it was so sticky and it tasted much better than it ever had before

Dinner 6.35PM

  • we had chicken parcels, chunks of chicken wrapped in bacon. They worked out really well today, and they weren't very greasy
  • also had some naan bread, which was nice, I put a lot of smoked garlic mayonnaise on mine
  • also had a salad with onion, tomatoes, garlic, some cucumber and a dressing
  • had a piece of lettuce but it had pretty much gone off
  • after that I had a banana, which was alright I suppose

Snacks 9.15PM+

  • I had some very nice dark chocolate with little pieces of crystallised ginger in from home bargains, I really recommend this one because the ginger doesn't get in the way of the melting experience compared to other mixed chocolate bars

I still have a really bad stomach ache

No comments: