Sunday 9 November 2008

so sundays just finished

I got up about 1AM (what do I call it if it was midday 12?), I was going to be in bed at 12PM, I closed my eyes at about 12 last night downstairs and woke up feeling so loose at 3AM, so I went up to bed then so I suppose I got about 12 hours sleep

Breakfast

  • nah it was just so late so I didn't

Lunch 3.40PM

  • I had a funny shaped scone made with left over mix that fell apart but it was still really nice
  • I also had what was meant to be my lunch on saturday, it was some kind of biscuit sandwich thing, it was like a stronger cream content buttercream, some of the raspberry jam in commercial donuts, and two nice biscuits all sandwiched together with icing sugar on top it was really nice
  • also I had a fentiman's lemonade, I really think they've changed these and I can't recommend them like I used to

Dinner 7.10PM

  • it was roast chicken (my mum put some skin with mine, which was nice of her)
  • oh and lots of gravy
  • some roast potatoes
  • two yorkshire puddings
  • broccoli
  • i'm sure there were more vegetables there, I think carrots or cabbage maybe both, no I am pretty sure carrots were there anyway
  • a really nice banana

Snacks 9.10PM

  • I had about 12 squares of dark chocolate, I know now that the chocolate I had today and yesterday was from aldi, I'd give it a go, I think the taste can change from a more cadburys' bournville kind of feel, to a nutty, more tainted taste

---

really don't want to go to school tomorrow, but I don't want to be out of the house either, or at home

No comments: