Friday 28 November 2008

wednesday's post

I got up at about 6.35 on wednesday

Breakfast 6.42AM

  • breakfast was some special K red berries, there seemed to be a lot of it, and some full fat milk

Lunch

  • I got in quite late, and couldn't decide if I wanted to get my haircut. I was so delayed by all of this that I had my lunch in the evening as a snack later on

Dinner 6.30PM

  • my mum was late back so we didn't eat with her, we had some cooked mince with carrots, onions, tomato and stuff like that in it - it was pretty much bolognese I suppose
  • We also had some mashed potato which was nice
  • and some peas and broccoli - I think these work better with a less meaty meal but when they were mixed with the mash, they were brilliant
  • I also had a banana, they really aren't too good at the moment

Snacks 9.40PM+

  • first I had my lunch, it was a sesame seed bun with some salami in it
  • some carrot sticks
  • some orange juice (tasted kind of warm, kind of cold - it was very odd)
  • and a scone
  • after that I had a glass of a pale ale that I think was called mad duck - its nice but kind of bold and abrupt
  • then I had a glass of wychwood wychcraft blonde beer, this is an incredibly drinkable beer with a really deep flavour like all of wychwood's stuff. Its really worth trying, or anything wychwood for that matter

No comments: