Wednesday 12 November 2008

its wednesday and virgin gets skytv back tomorrow

I got up about 1.40-2.20PM today, after about 11 or 12 hours sleep

Breakfast

  • nah, nothing today, way too late

Lunch 4.00PM

  • I had yesterday's lunch, the salami tastes kind of horrid just coming out the fridge
  • also had carrot sticks
  • some orange juice
  • a scone that killed the trend of being very nice

Dinner 6.35PM

  • I had sausages
  • mash potato
  • and green beans
  • also had a banana, but it wasn't that nice, its a shame because these were some of the nicest bananas I'd had in so long
  • I keep forgetting to add, I had gravy on it as well, I tried to limit how much I put on, still just a bit too much

Snacks

  • nope, nothing, if I was better I would have gone and bought something horribly cheap and sweet, because i'm really in the mood for something at the moment

No comments: