Monday 24 November 2008

its monday

I got up at about 6.35AM today, I feel incredibly tired now but I guess it was worth it

Breakfast 6.42AM

  • for breakfast I had some kellogs special K red berries with some full fat milk, it was a bit hard to eat but not really too bad at all

Lunch 1.10PM

  • for lunch I had a nice and firm sesame seed bun with some salami in it. Its back to that wonderfully cheap tasting salami that I like
  • some carrot sticks which were ok
  • some orange juice
  • a scone, I think my slight cold is getting in the way of the sweetness of scones

Dinner 6.35PM

  • dinner was really big and satisfying, it took me about 45 minutes to eat, it was a big, well cooked pork chop, on top of it was some onions and mushrooms with some chili on them, when I had eaten these I put some crab apple jelly on my pork
  • I also had half a baked potato
  • some peas
  • and a banana

Snacks 9.00PM+

  • I had some of the fudge that I made, theres only crumbs left now

No comments: