Tuesday 11 November 2008

its tuesday

I got up about 3PM today, after about a 16 hour sleep from not feeling very well at all. I did open my eyes at about half past 7 to say I was staying asleep and to turn off my alarm but it was still a very long sleep

Breakfast

  • It was too late for breakfast, my mum very kindly had put out some cereal but the milk would have probably have gone funny/a spider might have been in it even if I did want to eat it

Lunch

  • I was planning to have lunch, but I got held up doing something, I think I was having a long shower, its all a bit fuzzy really, its in the fridge for me to have tomorrow though

Dinner 6.30PM

  • I had a piece of roast chicken
  • a baked potato
  • some cabbage, but it was probably actually spring greens
  • I also put a lot of gravy on everything, this i because again my mum didn't want much gravy so I saw it as some kind of chance to get as much gravy as possible which messes up the meal
  • I also had a really nice banana, but I was already feeling full

Snacks 8.30PM+

  • I had a little piece of minty dark chocolate from a catering company that did some kind of event for my mum's work (I've never been in a hotel, but I think its the same kind of size chocolate)
  • she also got me some mints the day before, I had those tonight, they were really nice, kind of instant warm toffee flavour, but then its like a fox's mint, then a more powerful mint that floods up into your nose.

No comments: