Tuesday 4 November 2008

monday's post

I got up at about 5.55AM on monday, I usually fall asleep again downstairs but I didn't on monday so I suppose my system is working

Breakfast 6.05AM

  • about 1/4 bowl of honey nut mini shredded wheat with full fat milk, it wasn't very nice at all so I only had a little

Lunch 1.10PM

  • some orange juice
  • a brilliant tasting scone with what I can only guess was butter on it
  • some of that waitrose salami in a bun, I think it tastes a bit better in a sesame seed bun but it still doesn't taste like a proper supermarket salami should taste
  • some carrot sticks

Dinner 6.40PM

  • sausage patties, they were really nice but the skin got to me, kind of like a blackboard made out of rubber and plastic
  • bacon
  • some fried bread with some baked beans on it (I love putting some salt on top of this)
  • a banana

Snacks

  • nah, nothing tonight. I had quite a lot of stuff to do and I felt really full for some reason

No comments: