Saturday 1 November 2008

saturday's post

I got up at 9.10AM using my new method, at the moment I've got my normal alarm clock and a faulty big radio alarm clock that I've wanted since I was little. I've put it where I can't reach it from my bed so I have to get up to get up.


Breakfast


  • I was in too much of a foul mood to have any breakfast

Lunch 1.45PM


  • a really nice slice of carrot cake but it was cut into a square (going to have this at the zoo)
  • a fentiman's ginger beer, i think they've changed the recipe because it tasted more muddy than it should

Dinner 7.10PM

  • Thai green curry but it was in more of a mound
  • some bread (and I put a lot of salt and pepper on mine)
  • two pork kebabs with smooth peanut butter on them
  • a lamb burger (I'm told it was just a patty though)
  • the bananas weren't ripe, i feel wrong writing that

Snacks 9.50PM+

  • some squares of aldi dark chocolate from my mum, which I shared with my dad

----

I should have had some special sweets for my snack, my mum brought home some special kinds of toffee - I was so happy I couldn't stop smiling for so long, I also got some pomade which I was really happy with

at the moment I feel terrible so I'm going to do a drawing with all my anxiety


No comments: