Thursday 20 November 2008

its thursday

today I got up about 11.10AM, think i'm starting to get quite a bit better, I want a snack as soon as possible now

Breakfast

  • nah, still can't face eating something like cereal

Lunch 4.00PM

  • lunch was really nice, my dad had that horrible salami, I just had the bun toasted under the grill and it was brilliant
  • I also had some carrot sticks
  • and a scone, but my taste hasn't fully come back for these yet

Dinner 6.45PM

  • dinner was nice too, but I still think I can taste a body of spices rather than the full range of tastes, like sweetness or the taste of salt it was chicken in a tomatoey sauce, it was really filling, nice and warm
  • there was also spaghetti, my dad made too much but it was still nice
  • also had a banana, that wasn't too hot

Snacks

  • had to watch my dad eat my cake

No comments: