Saturday 22 November 2008

saturday's post

I got up about 9.50AM today, and i'm feeling nearly completely better

Breakfast

  • I didn't have any cereal or anything, but I helped my mum finish off those biscuits

Lunch 2.50PM

  • I was really, really hungry at this point, I don't really know why. For lunch I had one of those little tarts with raspberry jam on top of it (the ones like mr.kippling cakes in the little foil cases)
  • a fentiman's ginger beer, it was really nice and sharp, not too muddy

Dinner 6.40PM

  • for dinner we had a big meal because my taste buds have nearly completely recovered. we had sticky spare ribs (really light today, very nice)
  • some tandoori chicken pieces with onion and lemon
  • with some spicey mint rarta sauce stuff and some of that carrotty samosa sauce (I would have had it thicker, apparently thats not how its done)
  • there was also bread from the deli
  • a plate of salad with lettuce, tomato and cucumber, I didn't have more than one bite of a tomato slice, it was disgusting and bitter
  • after the tomato problem I was put off from staying to have a banana

Snacks 7.50+

  • we had some of the vanilla fudge that I had made with the help of my father, its really nice, kind of crumbly and grainy. I guess this is like scottish tablet, but i've never had that

No comments: