Sunday 30 November 2008

friday's post

On friday I got up about 7.50AM, but I was so tired that it was about 12.00 before I even got into school

Breakfast 7.55AM

  • for breakfast, I had the left over special K red berries, but I also had some kind of flakes and cluster based cereal with some strong vanilla flavouring in it to fill up the bowl - I really have to check what this is (I also had my usual full fat milk on it)

Lunch 12.50PM

  • for lunch I had a change, we'd used up the salami and buns, so I had some thinly sliced chorizo which was from tescos, in a ciabatta roll which was also from tescos - this is nice because it loses some of its crispness and keeps its toughness
  • I also had some orange juice
  • some carrot sticks
  • and one of the best, biggest and generally nicest scones i've had in such a long time

Dinner 6.30PM

  • dinner was really nice, it was just what I wanted on thursday night actually. My mum made pasta bake with mince, carrots onions and some other stuff, I really love this meal because it takes salt really well and theres always a portion left over
  • we also had some salad with lettuce leaves
  • tomato, some slices, mostly chunks
  • and some cucumber
  • I also had a banana, they really aren't very nice at the moment

Snacks 8.15PM+

  • first I had some of the left over pasta, its a real art getting it all in, I like to put it in a bowl, stage by stage, putting in a little bit of salt, and either pepper or chili flakes, when the pastas just left in the oven to keep warm, it goes kind of solid and dried out, I really really like it like this
  • I then had about 6 squares of my mum's fudge
  • and some of those smaller toblerone triangles (I always keep differently on toblerone each time I eat it)

No comments: