Sunday 2 November 2008

sunday's post

I got up about 11.10AM (I suppose my system isn't that good)

Breakfast

  • I didn't want to get up anyway

Lunch

  • I was going to try making crisps again but I didn't, I did some work instead. I've probably done about 3 hours worth today, the most I've done in a long time I think.

Dinner 7.00PM

  • roast pork
  • some crackling
  • mum's crab apple jelly
  • gravy
  • some spring cabbage
  • some broccoli
  • roast potatoes
  • yorkshire puddings
  • a really nice banana

Snacks 9.40PM+

  • some of that special toffee, it was all pretty interesting as far as they go as experiences but the best kind were these peanut shell looking ones with sherbet in the centre, when my tongue was getting cut up by trying to lick into them, you got a warming tongue tickling experience and if you were lucky it would all spray out really quickly like soda water bubbles

---

ok so its school tomorrow, if I do make a fresh start I'm going to hate it because I'd rather sleep through it anyway

No comments: