Sunday 30 November 2008

saturday's post

on saturday I got up about 11.10AM

Breakfast

  • nah, I didn't have any breakfast

Lunch

  • nope, I was going to have something, but eat didn't have any wraps left over, I did have a white mouse and some bubble gum from the sweet shop though

Dinner 6.50PM

  • dinner was chinese pancakes, we usually have round ones but we only had the thinner square ones which can be weaker and more rigid
  • in mine I first put a layer of smoked garlic mayonnaise
  • then about two strips of sweetly glazed chicken
  • some nice dry, but not too crispy bacon
  • some spring onion
  • and some broken up lettuce
  • I then put a load of sweet chili sauce on all of them (I think i'm losing my taste for the chili in this, it all seemed really mild)
  • this differed slightly from wrap to wrap but the base ingredients were the same
  • I then finished up the left over lettuce
  • I also had some tomato slices
  • then I had a banana, which wasn't amazing

Snacks 8.30PM+

  • first I had a glass of banks' mild, I still think this is quite drinkable but nothing like wychwood
  • I had some cadbury's bournville dark chocolate, I think this is a really interesting chocolate - kind of like its based completely on milk chocolate whereas cheaper dark chocolates taste like they were made from scratch as they aren't so creamy

No comments: