Sunday 23 November 2008

sunday's post

I got up about 10.25AM today, and i'm feeling really anxious

Breakfast

  • nah I didn't have any breakfast, I hate it on a sunday and I wanted a bath anyway

Lunch

  • I wasn't really in any mood to eat then

Dinner 6.35PM

  • dinner was really nice, we had roast beef, it was cooked really well and I put just a touch of horse radish on mine
  • there was also gravy
  • carrots
  • broccoli
  • yorkshire puddings, I don't like them so soft and battery in the middle though
  • there were also roast potatoes
  • my mum also bought us some really nice marshmallow things from the german markets, they were brilliant. One was a crunchy one, and one was a strawberry (I think) one, they were a wafer base, with a tower of soft creamy marshmallow covered in a nice chocolate with whatever little bits on the outside, like crunchy nutty bits or fruity stuff. They really were a great treat.
  • I also had a banana after that, but it was like a cold thing with a banana texture

Snacks 7.40PM+

  • I had quite a lot of that fudge that I made yesterday, it was very nice but I feel so full now
  • after that I had a glass of banks' mild beer, which is a very drinkable beer but not as deep as the hobgoblin stuff

No comments: