Tuesday 4 November 2008

its tuesday today

I got up about 6.46AM today, I have my alarms set about 15 minutes fast and its working pretty well at the moment

Breakfast 7.00AM

  • about a 1/4 bowl of honey nut mini shredded wheat pieces with some milk - they were nice today but i'm looking forward to changing

Lunch 12.20PM

  • some orange juice
  • some nice carrot sticks
  • some more of that waitrose salami in a bun, it tastes nice and everything but its still not right
  • a really nice scone with what was probably actual butter on it

Dinner 6.35PM

  • beef stew with carrots, onions and some other stuff. I felt really full and kind of ill near the end of the meal for some reason, like yesterday
  • rice
  • mum's dumplings
  • a banana

Snacks 10.10PM+ (and a chocolate bar at about 4PM)

  • I decided to take a chance and try a starbar instead of a wispa today. It was really odd, its like taking the kind of ok points of a snickers and the bulky elements from a boost bar then vomiting them into a bulk of a chocolate bar. I was eating chocolate bar to get to the chocolate bar but nah, it never happened
  • my mum came back with some things from a little sweet shop in one of the markets, I had some chocolate pebbles which were really good, like really big misshapen minstrels that are kinder on your tongue and more delicate on your taste buds

No comments: