Thursday 13 November 2008

thursday

I got up about 1.45PM today, not a very good sleep

Breakfast

  • nope, I will probably try to have something tomorrow though

Lunch 4.20PM

  • the salami bun I had today had a really quite big piece of gristle in it, it was horrible and the meat wasn't up to much either I think its waitrose's fault
  • some carrot sticks
  • some orange juice
  • a really nice scone with some flora on it

Dinner 6.35PM

  • dinner was some samosas that my mum's friend made for a party, they were the vegetable kind and really well balanced
  • she also made a light, not overly sweet carroty sauce to go with them, I really liked these, I also put a bit of yoghurt on one of mine, and some sweet chili sauce
  • also had some tiger bread from the co-op (this is really nice stuff) I put some sweet chili sauce on mine
  • I then had some salad, which was lettuce, cucumber and tomato, there was no oil on it so I put some sweet chili sauce on it too
  • I had a banana after that, it was alright I suppose

Snacks 9.05PM+

  • My mum got us some hard nougat in chocolate from one of the 99p shops, I really quite like this because the chocolate tastes like nuttella

No comments: