Tuesday 18 November 2008

monday's post

On Monday I got up at about 6.40AM, still with a really sore throat and I stayed home, it was a horrid day and I nearly fainted (thankfully my dad heard me calling for help) I think I have the flu

Breakfast

  • I couldn't eat anything with the state of my throat, i'd also lost my voice which is odd

Lunch 5.20PM

  • foods kind of lost its taste at the moment, but I had some orange juice
  • some carrot sticks
  • a scone (I wish these tasted brilliant but they don't)
  • and some horrible salami, I found an almost bone like bit of gristle in it again and I can't wait for the packet to be over

Dinner 6.35PM

  • dinner was a nice well cooked chicken fillet with some sweet chili sauce on it
  • a baked potato (I wish I could have tasted this more)
  • and some cabbage (tasted kind of like grilled foam)
  • didn't have a banana

Snacks

  • still nothing, i'm really annoyed, there was loads to eat too - some own brand mini rolls (got one saved) my white mice, my mum brought some gummy pastel sweets home, a syrupy cake and a fentiman's drink and I think something else that I can't remember

No comments: