Friday 7 November 2008

wednesday was bonfire night

so I got up about 6.55 again, keeping things constant

Breakfast 7.00AM

  • 1/4 bowl of mini honey shredded wheat, with the freshest milk ever

Lunch 1.40PM (I got a lift home on Wednesday, it was amazing but disconcerting being in a car again)

  • some orange juice
  • some of that waitrose salami in a bun
  • some carrot sticks
  • a scone with what I'm pretty sure was margarine in it

Dinner 6.40PM

  • it was bonfire night so we had a special meal tonight, first we had some heinz tomato soup and some of the soft crusts from a normal white loaf of bread (I love this soup so much)
  • we also had pigs in blankets, for us thats not sausages in pastry, its just some sausages wrapped in white bread, I put some branston chili relish stuff on some of mine, and some tomato sauce on the other ones, with lots of pepper
  • a banana

Snacks 8.25PM

  • I keep trying to look up the name of the toffee, but I can't find what it is, its the crunchy, but kind of chewy honeycomb looking one, it was nice though

No comments: