Tuesday 25 November 2008

its tuesday now

I got up at about 7.25AM today

Breakfast 7.35AM

  • some special K red berries, with some full fat milk

Lunch 12.30PM

  • for lunch I had some orange juice
  • some carrot sticks
  • a seseme seed bun with some salami in it (oddly enough, this one was so much softer than yesterdays)
  • also had a scone, the new patch came out of the oven this evening

Dinner 6.30PM

  • dinner was really nice, it was a piece of chicken baked in the oven
  • on the plate there was also some broccoli (probably my favourite vegetable) I really like this because they were two dry things waiting for the rest of the meal
  • there was some kind of really nice sauce in a little bowl for the chicken too, it had onions, chili, soy and some other stuff in it, it tasted tomatoey but i'm told there wasn't any tomato in it
  • we also had some chips, which I always like because I can eat them one by one. I also had them with a lot of the sauce which was wonderful - apparently they tasted like the pakora we had a few nights ago because the oil needs changing but I didn't really notice
  • I also had a banana after that

Snacks 8.20PM+

  • first I had some of the white mice I got all that time ago, a few had a funny taste but they were still alright
  • between having those, I had one of the scones fresh from the oven, they taste really funny when they are warm if you ask me but its still a lovely taste

No comments: