Friday 14 November 2008

so its friday

I got up about 7.35AM today, I don't think I got much sleep but i'm really not sure

Breakfast 7.45AM

  • I had a bowl of special K red berries with some milk, it tasted kind of different than it has recently

Lunch 2.00PM

  • I was in a rush to eat lunch, and going on what yesterday's salami was like, I decided to skip it
  • I had some quite nice carrot sticks
  • some orange juice (I rushed drinking it sadly)
  • and a scone with quite a lot of flora on it (this makes it taste a lot better if you are in a rush)

Dinner 6.40PM

  • we had a chicken curry and I put a lot of mango chutney on mine
  • with garlic naan bread, I've always liked this when the sesame seeds fall of it so I can pick at them with my fingers
  • poppadoms
  • there was a yoghurt thing but I didn't have any of it
  • I also had a banana afterwards

Snacks 9.30PM

  • I had a very nice small twix, I really like these now, if you let them melt away in your mouth, the biscuit your left with is very good because its slightly salty like shortbread

No comments: