Tuesday 3 February 2009

Dear Lush cosmetics

I hate you.



So my dear mother gets a giant package from you, and you idiots pack it with popcorn?? I love popcorn, and theres the problem, every time she gets a package I can't help but eat quite a bit of this disgusting popcorn.



really it is disgusting, it tastes like soap, but my brain automatically thinks that popcorn is a treat, so I always try and fool my tastebuds into enjoying this foul packing foam substitute. Heres another thing, why don't you sell snacks? Half your product line smells like sweeties but I can't eat it - whats that about?? the publics crying out for snacks you know



Whats the point in my mother getting anything if I can't get at it first? I'm trying to keep up my tough guy persona here so I can't use a bubble gum bubble bath and yes I was tempted to eat this too.



So I get your popcorn, and I try and put some sugar and golden syrup on it, its still disgusting and soapy.



thats right


you drove a young man to put sugar and syrup on a bowl of packing materials

happy now???

also I don't even like your shampoo

No comments: