Tuesday 24 February 2009

sunday's post

on sunday I got up at about 11.30AM but i'm not too sure on this one

Breakfast

  • nope I didn't have anything on sunday

Lunch 2.15PM

  • for lunch I had some pasta shells
  • with peas
  • and carrots with pesto on all of it, this is still very nice because its just a treat having a hot lunch

Dinner 6.45PM

  • for dinner we had roast chicken, which was perfect, on the side of mine was a bit of skin which I always like (we've started eating in the kitchen instead of the dining room as well)
  • with that there was roast potatoes, I had one extra that my mum couldn't finish
  • there was also yorkshire puddings
  • and some broccoli
  • carrots
  • and a few brussel sprouts
  • I put a fair bit of gravy on everything, and also a lot of bread sauce on nearly everything - i'm really warming to bread sauce
  • after that I had a very nice slice of pineapple, or it may have been one starting to go bad, I can't remember if it was sunday or monday for that

Snacks 8.20PM+

  • we started on the woolworths dark chocolate
  • then my mum gave us some of that lovely orangey green and blacks with gingerbread pieces in which was absolutely wonderful

2 comments:

dj said...

As promised, moving to the missus' house started to pay off when I demolished a vast plate of roast beef and yorkshires on sunday.

i want one so badly said...

I would kill for that right now you're lucky, and i've just had a nice dinner

loads of people have told me roast beef sandwiches are the best but nothing reafirms your position as a man;y man as the nerves on the back of your head feeling like they're going to burst as horseradish sauce coats every square inch of your already screaming mouth