Tuesday 3 February 2009

tuesday's post

today I got up at about 11.30AM whilst still feeling pretty rough, generally quite a down day sadly

Breakfast

  • nope, I didn't want anything today

Lunch

  • I didn't get round to it, so I had my lunch after dinner

Dinner 6.30PM

  • for dinner my mum wanted stew, so we had it how she liked it which was beef stew, with some little bits of carrot in it, it also had the usual onion and mushroom bits in it nice and small like I like it
  • with that I had a baked potato
  • and some very nice peas (my mum got some on the way home)
  • we didn't have rice or dumplings which I find strange but it didn't stop it being a very nice meal
  • after that I had a very good banana

Snacks 7.45PM+

  • first I had my lunch, it was some rice like the day before, with just some carrots in it - I don't know, its not like it was cooked badly, I just don't know if i'm enjoying it so much, I need to think of something new to have that i'd really enjoy
  • I tried to have my scone, but it had that horrible malt taste to it again so I couldn't get past one bite, I gave it to my dad and he couldn't taste a thing, tomorrow i'm going to do a test, i'm starting to think it is the soy sauce on the rice ruining how i'm tasting the scone - so tomorrow i'll try my scone first
  • a while after that my mum gave us some pikelets that she got on the way home from work, I had two, on one I had peanut butter and on the other I had golden syrup - they were both lovely but the golden syrup one was the best, I think i'm going to try combining peanut butter and golden syrup and seeing what that tastes like next time we have some pikelets in the house

No comments: