Saturday 28 February 2009

thursday's post

On thursday I got up at about 1.00PM

Breakfast

  • nope, didn't have anything
Lunch 3.30PM

  • for lunch I had some pasta shells with
  • some carrots
  • and some peas, all with pesto on it
Dinner 6.45PM

  • for dinner I had spaghetti bolognese which was lovely, I put a small amount of pepper on it, but then the pepper ran out so I got out some chilli flakes to put on it (I also put on a fair bit of salt) maybe this was a mistake because it overpowered the meal but it was still nice
  • after that I had a very nice banana, these are from the usual green grocer instead of asda and they are wonderful
Snacks 8.40PM

  • for a snack we had some stroopwafels, these were wonderful, they were from aldi - aldi ones don't have a great butterscotch kind of taste about them but they are much bigger than other stroopwafels

No comments: