Saturday 7 February 2009

friday's post

on friday I got up at about 2.55PM, feeling a fair bit clearer than I had the rest of the week (it was a snow day anyway)

Breakfast

  • nope, too late for that

Lunch

  • I wish I had it, but I didn't get round to it

Dinner 6.45PM

  • for dinner we had some kind of chicken stir fry, it was very nice and all together tasted sweet without tasting fishy
  • in with the chicken there was spring onions, bean sprouts, other onions, mushrooms and some other little things
  • we had noodles with it, which I really liked because we hadn't had them in ages
  • I put a small amount of light soy sauce on the meal, tried not to overload it though
  • I then had a very nice banana

Snacks 8.50PM+

  • first I started with my lunch, I had it so late because i've been feeling strangely full from dinner the last few days - maybe my stomach is shrinking or something weird like that
  • I started with my orange juice, we'd run out of the tesco stuff so I had spar's own brand orange juice, it tasted odd, like they had all the flavour of an alright orange, then turned it down a bit
  • I then had the rice, which was with peas and carrots - this was lovely, I really love how sweet the peas are
  • because I hadn't been liking the scones, my mum had some chocolate left over from when she was baking cakes, so I had some of that, it was tesco's dark chocolate which was very nice, one of those chocolates that tasted tainted, it tasted kind of fruit cakey, or at least sort of fruity
  • I then had a little more of the chocolate which was wonderful
  • my mum decided she wanted to make some toast, so I had some too - I had one piece, toasted on one side, the side that wasn't toasted, I had horseradish sauce and mint sauce - this was wonderful, but i'm not sure if it was the exact right mix of flavours, I want to try smoke garlic mayonnaise and mint sauce next

No comments: